Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Woke

A lot of humans believe they are becoming awake. “Awake,” “woke” and other derivatives thereof have ascended to buzz-word status.
You can't stay Woke til you become Woke

It seems, from my observations, that most humans – (based on social media posts, comments, video clips and rants) consider their awakened status to be an awareness of other peoples’ faults and flaws.

In my opinion, “woke” people don’t behave in divisive ways, which not only includes, singling out groups as – name your negative characteristic; but also singling out their particular cohort group as, name your positive characteristics.

By the way, I am guilty of this on many levels. I am still a work in progress, and this very essay is probably more for my own awareness, than for anyone else’s.

I believe, from my interpretation of the literature and lectures, that becoming awakened has more to do with us knowing who we are, first as an individual and then by natural progression, collectively and then spiritually, rather than criticizing others for their flaws and faults.

When this occurs, we become free of dis-ease; bodily, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

“Woke” people don’t trouble themselves with the trivialities of the material realm.

This message was sent to you from Source, from the Universe, through me… offered for what it’s worth.

No comments: