Sunday, February 05, 2017

Super Bowl Sunday

After a very active week, both in fitness and exercise and a Saturday exploring Miami and making new creative, artistic friends, I took today off, and as the sun sets I am feeling guilty about it, but also making excuses to myself as to why I didn't go out AT ALL today. I can still go out tonight, but I'll probably run into Super Bowl events. There's still the opportunity to hit the gym also.

But I deserve the break.
Great Saturday at Allapattah Market


So what I did was catch up on some cyber education and activity I needed to take care of. When I do this I get kind of confused. This New Digital World Order is very new to me. It requires a lot of memory - in my head, not necessarily the computer - and a good deal of organization and security. I'm going to have to work myself slowly into it.

I thought I had more to say, but I don't. I feel a wave of organization coming... and that means anxiety... I don't know where to start. If it gets too intense, I'll go workout. I have a few ideas about that also.

No comments: