Saturday, February 04, 2017

I'm Alive: Bizarro Dream #20517

I find myself on an airplane heading towards Washington D.C. (I know not from where). We're flying low, between buildings and close to rooftops. This doesn't seem right to me so I ask the guy next to me and he tells me that I don't understand the intricacies of flying in DC.

Okay, so maybe it's me.
Doc's Diner Key Largo, FL. Jan 25, 2017


An interesting characteristic of my dreams, and maybe yours also, is that, while I'm completely unaware that it's a dream, I have multiple perspectives of the scene. I can be inside the plane talking to my seatmate (I was in an aisle seat), but I can also see outside of the plane as well as the whole plane itself. So I can seethe plane maneuvering; I can see it heading for a building and flying over it.

At one point I felt the plane land. I'd assumed crash position, although I wasn't instructed to do so. At that point most of the passengers stood up and applauded - which I found unusual - but not unusual enough to snap me out of the dream.

Problem was... we had not landed, and the next thing I know we'd crash-landed somewhere that was not an airport.

I came to consciousness in a hotel or hospital that resembled a hotel. I was in a wheel chair and there were several female journalists (they were all female) staring at me, asking me questions. I wondered "why me?" and either thought it, or told them that I wasn't important enough to be interviewed. They started vanishing before my eyes... (this is one of several points that I questioned if this was a dream, but I could not pull myself out of it, so I just rolled with it.)

I found one of two communications devices that I usually have on me - but what I pulled out of my pocket was a silver flip phone. I started pressing out a text message, "I'm Alive" with the intention of sending multiple messages to my family, but for some reason the phone was not properly responding... For some reason I could not type out A-L-I-V-E, I would get two L's or the phone wouldn't complete the word.

Eventually, I woke up - or should I say - "my" Spirit returned to its Body, after its astral adventure.

Some dreams are far more memorable than others, and some seem to demand documentation. This is such a dream. It also begs the question why; what prompted this dream?

The only guess I have is that I've been watching 9/11 documentaries. Maybe the Spirit (Atman) was off on an adventure, or maybe it was reflecting what I was feeding the Mind... or maybe it was a warning, although I doubt it.

During the dream I felt no fear. Mostly concern and curiosity. There was no doubt that I'd survive. Normally in dreams I find myself suddenly and unexpectedly at great heights - and terrified. Recently - over the past several years - I've been making an effort to get my "self" under control when it comes to heights in the dreamtime realm. It seems to be working.

No comments: